Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another heartache night. I didn't know that i made you tired. I didn't know that i gave you so much pressure. All i thought was to tell you the best for you. I thought by telling you the truth would be good for you. I just don't want other people to see in a way that you are not grown up yet. I thought when you said sisterhood means i can tell you everything. But, maybe it was all "I thought". I'm sorry for making you tired, breathless and pressured..but i guess sorry is all too late. I just want to tell you i didn't step back first. It was you guys that gave up on me first...

nvm...it only sound as if i'm defending myself now..><

am i that complicated? am i that demanding? am i that difficult to deal with? is everyone bearing with me all this while? when will another one leave me???

No comments:

Post a Comment