Saturday, October 23, 2010

一切都只是一个谎言

First chinese blog title. YAY! My new added revelation: to learn chinese^^ I'm currently learning chinese from Mr.Google! He's really a good teacher! teehee =)

BUT, i know the title is not a good one. Everything is a lie. I don't know if you still read my blog since you doesn't care about me anymore. Anyway, it's my blog. (my twin daughter said; it's your blog..u can write anything u want!^^) So, I just want to write whatever i'm feeling. There is so many questions in my head since i came back from UK. So many left unanswered. The things you promised and said when we're in UK, it's not happening now. What are you thinking? Are you doing the same thing to me again? HMM...I know i can't demand anything from you now.

P/S: I think i'm really a demanding person. Is it bad? If it is..i will change ><

No comments:

Post a Comment